- Gulf Coast Beaches
- Texas State Aquarium
- South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center
- World War II United States Navy aircraft carrier the USS Lexington
- Southwest Texas
- Frio River, the Frio is a clear, spring-fed river.
- Garner State Park
- Concan also offers horseback riding, golf, hunting and dancing.
- 30 minutes south of Houston
- The Strand for shopping and dining.
- Moody Gardens
- Schlitterbahn Galveston
- Galveston’s historic Bishop’s Palace or the Moody Mansion
New Braunfels, Texas
- Original Schlitterbahn, the largest water park in the United States
- Tubing on the Guadalupe or Comal River
- Oma’s Haus
- Texas’s Capital
- Live Music Capital of the World
- Austin has many lakes and springs.
- Lake Travis
- Barton Springs Pool, fed by a natural spring that maintains a year-round temperature of 68 degrees.
- Sculpture Falls
- Dell Diamond in Round Rock
San Antonio, Texas
- The Riverwalk
- The Alamo
- San Antonio Zoo
- Sea World
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
South Padre Island, Texas
- The southernmost point of Texas.
- South Padre is a stone’s throw from Mexico.
- Gorgeous beach
- Dolphin watching,
- Deep sea fishing,
- Schlitterbahn water park