Tequila can be glorious thing when done right…and a horrible then when done wrong. Just because the bottle is on a lower shelf, though, doesn’t mean it’s a bad call. Here are some tequilas you can get for under $30 that bartenders swear by in their own stashes.
- Cazadores Tequila Reposado ($19.99) –Try mixing it with Sprite for a nice flavor.
- Cimarron reposado tequila ($24) –Wonderful flavors that taste like it should cost twice as much.
- El Distilador blanco tequila ($15) –It’s made from 100% blue agave that’s “not too sweet or harsh.”
- Espolon blanco tequila ($25) –It’s won awards and worth a shot…or two.
- Hornitos Black Barrel tequila ($24.99) –“Rich, smoky…and like sippable bourbon.”
- Lunazul blanco tequila ($19.99) –Simple, and great for cocktails.
- Mi Campo Reposado Tequila ($24.99)– Aged three-months in California wine barrels.
- Tequila Bribon Blanco ($24.99)– “Complex and elegant.”
- Tequila Corralejo Silver ($21.99) –Great for chilled sipping.
- Suerte blanco tequila ($25) –“Big and bold” agave flavor and excellent in any cocktail.