Tropical Storm Beta has been downgraded to a Tropical Depression as it moves inland and dumps a lot of rain on the Texas Gulf Coast.
The storm made landfall Monday night and forecasters at the National Hurricane Center say some areas could get more than a foot of rain. High tide and rough surf have already caused some damage in Galveston. A state of emergency is in effect for Louisiana and parts of Texas.
- National Hurricane Center
- National Weather Service (Houston/Galveston)
- National Weather Service (Corpus Christi)
- National Weather Service (San Antonio/Austin)
- National Weather Service (Lake Charles, LA)
- LIVE Texas Weather Alerts